Does Alpha Brain Work? | What You MUST Know
Alpha brain has exploded in popularity, but does it work? The ingredients are an interesting mix of traditional and modern treatments.
A lot of people are wondering if the “alpha brain scam” is real or not. In this article, I will answer some questions about the product and what you must know.
Is Alpha Brain effective?
That depends on your definition of “work” and your degree of nootropics expertise.
But, in essence…yes!
Alpha Brain is effective. When you use this over-the-counter smart medicine, you will notice significant cognitive gains. It lacks the potency of Modafinil and other “prescription” smart medicines. Alpha Brain, on the other hand, is undeniably effective as a smart medicine. Below, we’ll go over how the nootropic works, as well as a lot more.
Obtain a fantastic over-the-counter nootropic… Alpha Mind
Please Please click here!
What is Alpha Brain, exactly?
Let’s take a look at what this smart medicine is and how it works before we go too far into the Alpha Brain waters.
Alpha Brain isn’t very complicated in general. After reaching the market in 2011, the nootropic became one of the most popular and touted over-the-counter smart medications.
Alpha Brain immediately attracted a slew of celebrity endorsements, including that of Joe Rogan.
But the true reason Alpha Brain became so popular was… Why are you interested in if Alpha Brain works:
Because the clever medicine is effective.
We’re not going to waste any time here. This product is effective. When you take Alpha Brain, you will experience several cognitive advantages, including:
- Enhanced concentration
- Memory and retention improvements
- Increased productivity
- …and a lot more!
Aside from all of that, Alpha Brain is one of just a few nootropics that has been clinically confirmed to provide cognitive effects . Researchers discovered that Alpha Brain improved performance on cognitive tests including verbal memory and executive functioning in a randomized, controlled trial .
Is this one of the greatest smart medications available? No, I don’t believe so. Modafinil, in my view, is the greatest.
Is Alpha Brain good for those who are new to nootropics and want something more than a cup of coffee to improve their cognition?
Alpha Brain is great for improving cognition for 4-6 hours or more. It works, and you’ll see an increase in productivity and retention as a result.
Obtain a fantastic over-the-counter nootropic… Alpha Mind
Please Please click here!
Safety and Side Effects of Alpha Brain
That’s great, the nootropic is working. Is it, however, secure? Absolutely. Alpha Brain side effects are infrequent, according to research , occurring in fewer than 9% of people. They are not severe when they occur. The following are possible Alpha Brain side effects:
- stomach ache
- Imaginative dreams
Except for the nightmares, they are almost identical to the adverse effects of coffee.
Ingredients for Alpha Brain
Now, this nootropic does work, and it will improve your cognitive abilities. However, many will question why…
Well, for that, we need to take a look at a few of the active Ingredients for Alpha Brain. Here’s a quick list of the major ingredients in Alpha Brain:
- Cat’s Claw Extract AC-11
- B6 vitamin
- Extract of Oat Straw
- Monnieri Bacopa
- A Huperzine
Now, all of these ingredients off some type of cognitive enhancement on the surface. But from a nootropic benefits point of view, certain Ingredients for Alpha Brain offer more than others. With that in mind, let’s take a closer look:
- A Huperzine: There’s been quite a bit of research on “Hup-A” and it has concluded that this is a strong nootropic. Research in healthy participants and those with cognitive disorders all seem to see improvements in cognitive function as a result of taking Hup A [3, 4, 5]
- Alpha-GPC: This is one of the stronger Ingredients for Alpha Brain and a great source of choline. As a precursor to one of the stronger brain chemicals regarding cognitive enhancement and overall function, this ingredient can work wonders on your mind . It also works well with many other ingredients featured in this nootropic.
- Bacopa: This is one of the main Ingredients for Alpha Brain and offers massive cognitive enhancement for some. It’s been proven to work as a nootropic [7, 8] and many believe this is one of the main reasons why Alpha Brain works. Bacopa is also said to offer stress-relieving properties .
- Vinpocetine is a natural nootropic that enhances blood flow to the brain and has been shown to improve memory in certain people . Many people report that Vinpocetine improves alertness and mental clarity. This component in Alpha Brain helps to eliminate brain fog.
Is Alpha Brain effective? | What You MUST Know
You’re probably still perplexed as to why Alpha Brain works. You may still want more information before purchasing a bottle of this.
We’ll have to check into the science behind it. Let’s look at the research instead of my nonsense and personal stories.
Is Alpha Brain truly effective? Well…
Unlike many other nootropics, Alpha Brain has been the subject of a high-quality, randomized control experiment . This is one of the highest-quality research kinds available. This research discovered:
- When compared to a placebo, Alpha Brain provides a 12 percent boost in verbal memory.
- When assessing executive function and comparing the findings to a baseline, the nootropic also gives a 21% quicker completion time.
- In a second investigation, the findings were confirmed. That implies we may be certain that the advantages were not one-time only.
- Finally, the researchers looked at side effects and discovered that Alpha Brain was just as safe and/or tolerant as the placebo.
Is Alpha Brain effective? Well, according to the study above: yes. The researchers found significant nootropic benefits when compared to a placebo.
Another research on Alpha Brain indicated that using this smart medicine improved verbal memory and general executive function .
While it works, it isn’t as effective as Modafinil or Pro Mind Lab in my view. These, in my view, are preferable possibilities. However, Alpha Brain does function.
Is it Possible to Take Alpha Brain Every Day?
So it’s functional. Can you, however, take Alpha Briain every day?
You certainly can. Yes.
So yet, no studies have shown any harmful or addictive properties in it.
However, I would probably not suggest it.
It’s not good to get reliant on anything for employment. It’s fantastic for a boost when you really need to get something done, but not for daily usage, in my opinion.
Rather of utilizing Alpha Brain every day, concentrate on being healthy, getting enough exercise, and sleeping well, and then utilize it when you need to go into beast mode for a few hours to accomplish a job.
Alternatives to Alpha Brain
Are there any Alternatives to Alpha Brain?
Absolutely. I’ve written several guides on nootropics which can give you a bunch more ideas for Alternatives to Alpha Brain. Check out my guide on the best nootropics and the best nootropics for creativity.
You’ll undoubtedly discover anything that meets your requirements among those listings.
However, I believe there are two alternatives to Alpha Brain that are really effective:
Modafinil is the first.
If you’ve spent any time on this site, you’ll know how much I like it. Modafinil is, in my view, the ideal nootropic for sitting down and working through a stack of papers.
Modafinil is a mind-blowing cognitive enhancer. In the United States, it’s a prescription-only medication licensed by the FDA to treat sleep problems. It helps with:
- Sleep disturbances caused by shift work
- Apnea during sleep
Aside from the on-label usage, several users have stated that this guy offers you a tremendous cognitive boost. Scientists have discovered this as well: several studies have showed that it may improve cognitive performance, attention, and mood .
This is my favorite character. I usually go through a cycle of nootropics to keep things fresh, but Modafinil is definitely one of my favorites.
Modafinil is the finest alternative to Alpha Brain when I need something different.
Pro Mind Lab
Pro Mind Lab is another solid nootropic, and it’s a bit stronger than Alpha Brain.
This is a specific mix of several components that have been found to have nootropic benefits, and it works best when you’re seeking to entirely clean off that to-do list that’s been piling up for weeks, much like Alpha Brain.
It will improve your attention and productivity while preserving your originality.
One of the great things about Pro Mind Lab is that it has relaxants to help balance out the stimulants. So you get the focus and concentration without the jitters.
How does it function?
Pro Mind Lab’s blend of nootropics is the secret.
One of the ingredients it has is Monnieri Bacopa. This is a substance that is used often in traditional medicines like Ayurvedic medicine. Studies have found that it can contribute to protection and reduction in cognitive decline in some populations and in animal studies .
Lion’s Mane Mushroom is another fantastic component. This is a natural chemical that has been shown in research to be an effective mood enhancer and anxiety reducer . This is on top of its cognitive-enhancing properties.
So consider Pro Mind Lab if Alpha Brain and Modafinil aren’t exactly what you’re looking for.
Is Alpha Brain effective? | Verdict
Is Alpha Brain effective?
Yes, the scientific data suggests that this nootropic has cognitive advantages. While there are some Alpha Brain adverse effects, they are neither severe or prevalent.
It is really safe to use.
Is it Possible to Take Alpha Brain Every Day? You probably shouldn’t.
Although it isn’t the most powerful supplement on the market, there’s no disputing that Alpha Brain has some distinct advantages.
I still take Alpha Brain, which was the first nootropic I ever tested. That’s because it still works like a charm!
Alpha Brain at the Lowest Price…
Click Here to Place an Order!
- Onnit (2020). Clinical trials https://www.onnit.com/clinical-studies/
- Solomon, T. M., Leech, J., deBros, G. B., Murphy, C. A., Budson, A. E., Vassey, E. A., & Solomon, P. R. (2016). A randomized, doubleu2010blind, placebo-controlled, parallel-group, efficacy study of alpha BRAIN® administered orally. Human Psychopharmacology: Clinical and Experimental, 31(2), 135-143.
- Xu, S. S., Cai, Z. Y., Qu, Z. W., Yang, R. M., Cai, Y. L., Wang, G. Q., … & Li, J. X. (1999). Huperzine-A in capsules and tablets for treating patients with Alzheimer disease. Zhongguo yao li xue bao Acta Pharmacologica Sinica, 20(6), 486-490.
- Xu, S. S., Gao, Z. X., Weng, Z., Du, Z. M., Xu, W. A., Yang, J. S., … & Chai, X. S. (1995). Efficacy of tablet huperzine-A on memory, cognition, and behavior in Alzheimer’s disease. Zhongguo yao li xue bao= Acta pharmacologica Sinica, 16(5), 391-395.
- Zhang, Z., Wang, X., Chen, Q., Shu, L., Wang, J., & Shan, G. (2002). Clinical efficacy and safety of A Huperzinelpha in treatment of mild to moderate Alzheimer disease, a placebo-controlled, double-blind, randomized trial. Zhonghua yi xue za zhi, 82(14), 941.
- Cruse, J. L. (2018). Acute Effects of Alpha-Gpc on Hand Grip Strength, Jump Height, Power Output, Mood, and Reaction Time in College-Aged Recreationally Trained Individuals (Doctoral dissertation, Eastern Kentucky University).
- Stough, C., Downey, L. A., Lloyd, J., Silber, B., Redman, S., Hutchison, C., … & Nathan, P. J. (2008). Examining the nootropic effects of a special extract of Bacopa monniera on human cognitive functioning: 90 day doubleu2010blind placebou2010controlled randomized trial. Phytotherapy Research: An International Journal Devoted to Pharmacological and Toxicological Evaluation of Natural Product Derivatives, 22(12), 1629-1634.
- Russo, A., & Borrelli, F. (2005). Bacopa monniera, a reputed nootropic plant: an overview. Phytomedicine, 12(4), 305-317.
- Calabrese, C., Gregory, W. L., Leo, M., Kraemer, D., Bone, K., & Oken, B. (2008). Effects of a standardized Monnieri Bacopa extract on cognitive performance, anxiety, and depression in the elderly: a randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled trial. The journal of alternative and complementary medicine, 14(6), 707-713.
- Patyar, S., Prakash, A., Modi, M., & Medhi, B. (2011). Role of Vinpocetine in cerebrovascular diseases. Pharmacological Reports, 63(3), 618-628.
- Soloman, T. M., Budson, A. E., deBros, G. B., Murphy, C. A., Vassey, E., & Soloman, P. R. (n.d.). A Proof of Concept for a Randomized, Double Blind, Placebo Controlled, Parallel Group, Efficacy Study of Alpha Brain(TM) Administered Orally [poster]. https://www.onnit.com/files/Onnit_AlphaBrain_Clinical.pdf
Kim, D. (2012). Modafinil, a new awakening medication, in practice and danger. 27th edition of Environmental Health and Toxicology.
- Vollala, V. R., Upadhya, S., & Nayak, S. (2011). Enhancement of basolateral amygdaloid neuronal dendritic arborization following Bacopa monniera extract treatment in adult rats. Clinics, 66(4), 663-671.
- Nagano, M., Shimizu, K., Kondo, R., Hayashi, C., Sato, D., Kitagawa, K., & Ohnuki, K. (2010). Reduction of depression and anxiety by 4 weeks Hericium erinaceus intake. Biomedical Research, 31(4), 231-237.
Alpha Brain is a brain supplement that has been on the market for over 10 years. It claims to improve memory, focus and mood. There are hundreds of reviews online that say this product does not work. The company has made false claims in the past but they have since changed their ways. Reference: how does alpha brain make you feel.
Frequently Asked Questions
- is alpha brain worth it
- does alpha brain work reddit
- how long does alpha brain take to work
- how long does alpha brain last
- alpha brain side effects