Neuro Peak Review | Best Pre-Made Nootropic or Scam?
Neuro Peak is a pre-made nootropic that features clinically tested ingredients. It has been touted as the best option for those who are just starting out with nootropics, and it’s one of the most popular options on Amazon within this niche.
Neuro Peak is a pre-made nootropic that promises to improve your brain performance and focus. The product has been around for quite some time, but the reviews are mixed. Some say it does work while others say it doesn’t.
If you’re searching for a comprehensive review of Neuro-Peak, you’ve come to the right spot.
But here’s the short version:
Neuro-Peak is an excellent performer.
Neuro-Peak is one of the most consistent and dependable natural nootropics we’ve ever tested. It provides a significant increase in attention, concentration, and mood without the negative side effects associated with other nootropics.
We’re talking about advantages such as:
- More mental vigor,
- Clarity and attention have improved.
- improved mood, and
- Improved memory.
However, there’s a little more to it….
If you’re interested in learning more about Neuro-Peak, including what it contains, if it’s safe, and how it compares to other nootropics like Modafinil and Mind Lab Pro, you’ve come to the right place. All of those questions, and many more, will be answered in this review.
For the Best Neuro-Peak Deals…
Click Here to Place an Order!
What Does Neuro-Peak Mean?
Let’s start with the basics: What Does Neuro-Peak Mean? Neuro-Peak is a dietary supplement manufactured by a U.S.-based company called Zhou Nutrition, a subsidiary of Nutraceutical International Corporation. It was designed to boost and enhance a wide range of brain functions. It contains a unique blend of six standalone nootropics that work in synergy to deliver a cognitive boost for up to six hours. Neuro Peak is designed to offer total brain optimization by increasing focus, improving memory and enhancing mental clarity. It also offers long-term brain protection and health.
Ingredients of Neuro-Peak
This is the area for you if you’re wondering about the components in Neuro-Peak. The components of Neuro-Peak have all been clinically demonstrated to provide cognitive advantages. They’re all very safe, non-toxic, and well-tolerated.
The following are the six major elements in Neuro-Peak:
- Phosphatidylserine is a kind of phospholipid (PS)
- Monnieri Bacopa
- B12 (cobalamin)
- Ginkgo biloba (Ginkgo biloba) (Ginkgo biloba (Ginkgo biloba))
- Rose Rhodiola
Each capsule also includes gelatin, rice flour, vegetable magnesium stearate, and silica in trace quantities. The efficiency of the six key compounds in Neuro-Peak has been thoroughly researched. We’ll go over precisely what they are and what they have to offer further down.
Phosphatidylserine is a kind of phospholipid (PS) is a unique type of fat that helps to preserve and maintain cellular functions in the brain. Studies have shown that PS supplementation can help individuals retain their ability to function cognitively as they age . Although its exact mechanism of action is unclear, research has shown that PS helps people with cognitive impairments improve some of their memory functions .
Monnieri Bacopa is one of the most powerful and popular natural nootropics on the planet. It’s a perennial herb that helps to protect nerve signal reception in the brain, thereby improving overall memory. In studies, Bacopa supplementation has been shown to improve cognition and decrease choice reaction times . It also helps people de-stress and minimize factors like anxiety that may lead to depression .
B12 (cobalamin) plays a vital role in the synthesis of the neurotransmitters dopamine, GABA, serotonin and norepinephrine, all of which have been shown to improve cognitive function . Higher levels of dopamine lead to greater alertness, concentration, mood and memory. B12 (cobalamin) also helps fight against cognitive decline as it inhibits the production of homocysteine, which is associated with brain shrinkage.
Ginkgo biloba (Ginkgo biloba) (Ginkgo biloba (Ginkgo biloba))
Ginkgo biloba (Ginkgo biloba) (Ginkgo biloba (Ginkgo biloba)) comes from the Chinese maidenhair tree and has been used for thousands of years to improve memory. Studies have shown that Ginkgo improves brain function and can be used to help prevent dementia . While its exact mechanism of action requires further research, it’s believed that Ginkgo increases blood flow by enhancing vasodilatation.
By inhibiting the build-up of beta-amyloid in the brain, dimethylaminoethanol (DMAE) has been demonstrated to improve memory and brain function. It also encourages the production of acetylcholine, a neurotransmitter that aids brain function. While previous study suggested that DMAE might inhibit choline absorption, new investigations have shown that this is not the case .
Rose Rhodiola is a potent herb that has proven nootropic properties. Historically, it has been used to treat depression and it’s currently referred to as an “adaptogen,” as it helps fight fatigue . This powerful ingredient has been linked to lower levels of fatigue and anxiety as it helps regulate serotonin and dopamine, leading to better brain functioning overall. That wraps up our deep dive into Neuro-Peak’s ingredients. They have all been well-researched and found to deliver serious cognitive benefits.
You’re probably wondering now:
Is Neuro-Peak a safe product?
Given the wide spectrum of cognitive advantages offered by Neuro-Peak, you’d be excused for questioning whether it’s safe. The good news is that Neuro-Peak is completely safe. For starters, it’s an all-natural dietary supplement that’s regarded safe when taken at the suggested levels. There are, however, a few caveats, like with anything in life. First and foremost, if you are sensitive to or allergic to any of the components indicated above, take Neuro-Peak with care (or don’t use it at all). Second, Neuro-Peak has been linked to the following negative effects:
- Disturbances in sleep,
- Swings in mood,
- upset stomach
- Irritation of the skin
The good news is that these complications are uncommon and usually minor. They mainly occur when individuals have an allergic response to one of the chemicals in Neuro-Peak or when they combine it with caffeine-rich beverages like coffee and energy drinks. It’s critical not to go beyond the suggested daily intake of one capsule. If you do not follow these instructions, you may have side effects or have an unpleasant reaction. Finally, please see a physician before taking Neuro-Peak if you are pregnant or breastfeeding, under the age of 18, or have a known medical problem.
Top 5 Advantages
Our team has been testing Neuro-Peak for many months and has been blown away by the numerous advantages it provides. The following are the top advantages of this potent natural nootropic:
- Totally Legal and widely distributed
Let’s take a closer look at these advantages.
The six key constituents in Neuro-Peak are in pure form, which means they have a high bioavailability. When you take a capsule, you’ll notice that it works quickly and effectively, leaving no mistake about its effectiveness. Neuro-Peak provides a powerful increase in alertness, clarity, and concentration without the jitteriness associated with other caffeine-based nootropics.
Neuro-Peak has shown to be dependable and consistent in our testing. We’ve been taking it for a few months now, and the results are getting better. We’ve discovered that Neuro-effects Peak’s begin to compound after a few weeks of use. This distinguishes it from other nootropics like Modafinil, which must be taken with caution to avoid addiction.
While testing Neuro-Peak, none of our team members encountered any negative side effects. We’ve had nothing but nice sailing thus far. There is no “hangover” effect or “brain fog” the following day, as certain nootropics might cause. There’s also no danger of getting addicted or building a tolerance. You simply receive a steady, long-lasting increase in mental vigor and attention with Neuro-Peak, with none of the drawbacks.
Neuro-Peak isn’t as expensive as some other nootropics. One capsule per day is all you need, so one tub will last you a month. This makes it much less expensive than certain other natural nootropics, and far less expensive than prescription medications.
Legal and widely distributed
There’s no getting around the reality that Neuro-Peak won’t make you feel like you’re on Modafinil. The good news is that it is completely legal around the globe and easily accessible wherever you are. Unlike some other nootropics that must be delivered in from another country, Neuro-Peak is available on Amazon.
Neuro-Peak has a few drawbacks, like any other nootropic. While we’ve grown to love this cognitive enhancer, it isn’t without its flaws. They are modest problems, but they are problems nevertheless. First, Neuro-Peak is not Modafinil. These two nootropics aren’t truly in the same category; they’re completely separate items. Neuro-Peak is a dietary supplement, while Modafinil is a medicinal medicine, with vastly different advantages and side effects. Modafinil provides 12+ hours of “tunnel vision” focus and laser-sharp concentration, whereas Neuro-Peak provides 4-6 hours of increased clarity and mental vitality, according to our experience. There’s no way to mix these two nootropics together. Second, although Neuro-Peak compares well to other natural nootropics stacks, it falls short of Mind Lab Pro in terms of potency. It’s somewhat less powerful and has a shorter half-life. According to our studies, Mind Lab Pro provides a respectable 6-8 hours of heightened attention, whilst Neuro-Peak only provides 4-6 hours. So there are two drawbacks – nothing huge, but crucial to be aware of. Let’s go into the details now….
Modafinil vs. Neuro-Peak
So, Neuro-Peak and Modafinil, how do they compare? Well, both are nootropics and help promote alertness, boost concentration and enhance memory. But their mechanisms of action are completely different and they are a world apart in terms of side effects and safety. Modafinil is a type of pharmaceutical drug known as a “eugeroic,” which means it acts as a “wakefulness-promoting agent.” It’s typically used to treat medical conditions like narcolepsy, sleep apnea and shift work sleep disorder. In most countries, it’s a prescription-only medicine. Modafinil works by causing the levels of histamine and dopamine — two important neurotransmitters — to rise dramatically in the brain and stay elevated for around 12 hours . The histamine creates a feeling of extreme alertness and prevents you from feeling tired or fatigued . The dopamine, meanwhile, creates a feeling of positivity  and leads to a dramatic improvement in short-term memory, especially when you are tired . By comparison, Neuro-Peak is a 100% legal, non-pharmaceutical dietary supplement. Its benefits come from natural ingredients like Phosphatidylserine is a kind of phospholipid (PS), Monnieri Bacopa and Ginkgo biloba (Ginkgo biloba) (Ginkgo biloba (Ginkgo biloba)). As such, it’s much shorter-acting than Modafinil and its effects typically last for 4-6 hours. The other main difference is safety and side effects. Modafinil can cause a slew of side effects such as headaches, nausea, anxiety, and diarrhea  and can lead to dependence if taken in high amounts for extended periods . Nootropics users are well-advised to take Modafinil no more than 1-3 times per week and cycle it with other nootropics to avoid dependency. By contrast, we’ve found Neuro-Peak to have virtually zero side effects and have been using it year-round. In fact, we’ve found its benefits to be extremely consistent and increase over time. The longer you take this nootropic, the more pronounced its effects can become.
Alpha Brain vs. Neuro Peak
Here’s all you need to know about how Neuro-Peak stacks up against Alpha Brain. Both nootropics are drug-free dietary supplements that include solely natural substances like as plant extracts and amino acids derived from plants. Alpha Brain contains a lot of natural nootropics, as you can see from the ingredient list:
- Extract of oat straw
- Serrata Huperzia
While both Neuro-Peak and Alpha Brain include Phosphatidylserine and Bacopa, the latter nootropic has a lot more additional components. So, what’s the distinction? Both nootropics have been thoroughly evaluated by our experts, and we can certify that they both provide:
- Improved attention and focus for at least 6 hours
- High degrees of attention and focus
- Short-term memory improvement,
- Improved executive function and time management, as well as
- Improved mental processing
The biggest anecdotal difference we saw is that Alpha Brain provides a more intense “flow state” (the sensation of being “in the zone”) than Neuro-Peak. Aside from that, the results are very similar: both provide a lengthy time of improved productivity, and both have been determined to be safe with little adverse effects.
Mind Lab Pro vs. Neuro Peak
Let’s compare and contrast Neuro-Peak with Mind Lab Pro. Both have been thoroughly examined by our staff, and they are two of the most powerful nootropic formulations we’ve ever evaluated.
They each have some pretty outstanding features, such as:
- Improved mood,
- increased motivation
- Improved concentration,
- Neuroprotection through time and
- The brain regenerates.
However, we’ve discovered two key discrepancies between these two nootropics:
- Mind Lab Pro has a longer shelf life.
- Mind Lab Pro boosts creativity significantly.
Why is that? Let’s have a look at the components in Mind Lab Pro:
- Monnieri Bacopa,
- Mushroom with Lion’s Mane,
- Extract of Maritime Pine Bark,
- L-Tyrosine N-Acetyl (NALT),
- Rose Rhodiola,
- B6, B9, and B12 vitamins
You’ll notice that while both Neuro-Peak and Mind Lab Pro contain Monnieri Bacopa, Phosphatidylserine, Rose Rhodiola and B12 (cobalamin), Mind Lab Pro also offers a range of other natural ingredients. We’d surmise that the addition of Citicoline and Lion’s Mane Mushroom lies behind the additional benefits we experienced when we reviewed Mind Lab Pro.
This is why.
Citicoline is a well-studied nootropic that may help you feel more energized and improve your mental function. Citicoline has been proven to work in tandem with other nootropics to increase their efficacy .
The Lion’s Mane Mushroom improves memory and provides you a sensation of increased alertness . It also helps to prevent cognitive decline .
As a result of the combination of those two components, we discovered that Mind Lab Pro lasts longer (6-8 hours) and provides greater creativity than Neuro-Peak.
Apart than that, both of these nootropics are quite outstanding and highly recommended!
Is Neuro Peak available on Amazon?
Neuro-Peak is accessible on Amazon, unlike several other nootropics that must be delivered from abroad.
Neuro Peak Review | Conclusion
This leads us to the conclusion of our Neuro-Peak analysis. It’s clear to understand why we love this nootropic so much! Neuro-Peak, in our experience, works and provides significant cognitive improvements. This smart medication pill is one of the BEST and SAFEST nootropics on the market today, in our opinion. It outperforms Alpha Brain and Mind Lab Pro, and provides comparable advantages to Modafinil without the negative side effects. Strongly recommended!
For the Best Neuro-Peak Deals…
Click Here to Place an Order!
- Phosphatidylserine and the Human Brain. Glade MJ, Smith K. 10.1016/j.nut.2014.10.014
- HY Kim, BX Huang, and AA Spector. Phosphatidylserine metabolism and function in the brain. Epub 2014 Jun 30. Prog Lipid Res. 2014 Oct;56:1-18. doi: 10.1016/j.plipres.2014.06.002. PMCID: PMC4258547; PMID: 24992464.
- Kongkeaw C, Dilokthornsakul P, Thanarangsarit P, Limpeanchob N, Norman Scholfield C. Meta-analysis of randomized controlled trials on cognitive effects of Monnieri Bacopa extract. J Ethnopharmacol. 2014;151(1):528-535. doi:10.1016/j.jep.2013.11.008
- Sukumaran NP, Amalraj A, Gopi S. Neuropharmacological and cognitive effects of Monnieri Bacopa (L.) Wettst – A review on its mechanistic aspects. Complement Ther Med. 2019;44:68-82. doi:10.1016/j.ctim.2019.03.016
- Health Quality Ontario. B12 (cobalamin) and cognitive function: an evidence-based analysis. Ont Health Technol Assess Ser. 2013 Nov 1;13(23):1-45. PMID: 24379897; PMCID: PMC3874776.
- DeKosky ST, Williamson JD, Fitzpatrick AL, et al. Ginkgo biloba (Ginkgo biloba) (Ginkgo biloba (Ginkgo biloba)) for prevention of dementia: a randomized controlled trial [published correction appears in JAMA. 2008 Dec 17;300(23):2730]. JAMA. 2008;300(19):2253-2262. doi:10.1001/jama.2008.683
- KA Shipkowski, JM Sanders, JD McDonald, CE Garner, M Doyle-Eisele, CJ Wegerski, and S Waidyanatha Dimethylaminoethanol and choline distribution in rats and mice after oral and intravenous treatment. 378:114592. Toxicol Appl Pharmacol. 2019 Sep 1. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.taap.2019.05.011. Epub 2019 May 14. PMCID: PMC7252906; PMID: 31100288.
- Ishaque S, Shamseer L, Bukutu C, Vohra S. Rose Rhodiola for physical and mental fatigue: a systematic review. BMC Complement Altern Med. 2012 May 29;12:70. doi: 10.1186/1472-6882-12-70. PMID: 22643043; PMCID: PMC3541197.
- The physiology of brain histamine, Brown RE, Stevens DR, Haas HL. 2001;63(6):637-672 in Prog Neurobiol. doi:10.1016/s0301-0082(00)00039-3
- D. Zolkowska, R. Jain, R. B. Rothman, J. S. Partilla, B. L. Roth, V. Setola, T. E. Prisinzano, M. H. Baumann. Evidence that dopamine transporters are involved in modafinil’s behavioral stimulant effects. 10.1124/jpet.108.146142. J Pharmacol Exp Ther. 2009 May;329(2):738-46. PMID: 19197004; PMCID: PMC2672878; Epub 2009 Feb 5.
- Modafinil: a review of neurochemical activities and cognitive effects, Minzenberg MJ, Carter CS. Neuropsychopharmacology. 2008 Jun;33(7):1477-502. http://dx.doi.org/10.1038/sj.npp.1301534 PMID: 17712350. Epub 2007 Aug 22.
- ND Volkow, JS Fowler, J Logan, et al. Clinical implications of modafinil’s effects on dopamine and dopamine transporters in the male human brain. JAMA. 2009;301(11):1148–1154. doi:10.1001/jama.2009.351
- Provigil (Modafinil) Side Effects, Warnings, and Uses (2018, May 8). Provigil side effects drug center, https://www.rxlist.com/provigil-side-effects-drug-center.htm
- Krishnan, R., & Chary, K. V. (2015). A rare case modafinil dependence. Retrieved from https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4319252/
- P. Grieb. Citicoline’s neuroprotective properties: facts, doubts, and outstanding concerns. 2014;28(3):185-193; doi:10.1007/s40263-014-0144-8.
- Mori, K., Inatomi, S., Ouchi, K., Azumi, Y., & Tuchida, T. (2009, March). Improving effects of the mushroom Yamabushitake (Hericium erinaceus) on mild cognitive impairment: a double-blind placebo-controlled clinical trial. Retrieved from https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/1884432817
- Improving effects of the mushroom Yamabushitake (Hericium erinaceus) on moderate cognitive impairment: a double-blind placebo-controlled clinical experiment, Mori K, Inatomi S, Ouchi K, Azumi Y, Tuchida T. 2009;23(3):367-372 in Phytother Res. doi:10.1002/ptr.2634