Qualia Mind Review [Updated u2022 2022] Best Pre-Made Nootropic?
Qualia Mind is a popular nootropic supplement. In this review, we’ll give you an overview of what it contains and whether or not the ingredients are worth using.
The “qualia mind reddit” is a pre-made nootropic that has been created by Qualia Mind. The product was released in the year 2022 and has been getting great reviews from people who have tried it out.
Qualia Mind is a well-liked nootropic pill, particularly among fans of smart drugs. However, there are a few things you should be aware of before purchasing this item.
You’ll discover all you need to know about this brain-boosting, over-the-counter smart medicine in our in-depth Qualia Mind review.
Benefits, side effects, and a detailed comparison of other popular nootropics are all included.
Let’s get started…
As a Modafinil.com reader, you may save 10% on Qualia Mind.
Simply use the following code at checkout: NOOTROPICSADVISOR
Safely Purchase Modafinil
What is Qualia Mind, exactly?
Neurohacker’s Qualia Mind is a nootropic, or “smart medication.” Nootropics are brain-enhancing substances that may help you concentrate better, absorb information more quickly and thoroughly, remain awake for longer periods of time, and enhance your decision-making skills.
Nootropics may be prescribed or purchased over-the-counter, and they can be made up of a single substance or a combination of compounds.
Qualia Mind is one of the most well-known and trusted over-the-counter nootropic pills available today. It’s all-natural, with a unique combination of 28 active substances including vitamins, amino acids, and herbs, and it’s a big hit among biohackers.
Although it is more costly than other nootropic pills, it has a solid reputation as a reliable and effective substance.
So, let’s look at the active elements that make Qualia Mind such a good pick.
Ingredients in Qualia Mind
Although Qualia Mind includes more components than most other nootropic supplement mixes, each one serves a specific and vital purpose.
Its 28 active constituents, which include vitamins, herbal extracts, amino acids, and other brain-boosting substances, provide a powerful solution that many individuals find useful to their mental agility.
A single serving of Qualia Mind contains the following ingredients:
- 100 mg vitamin C
- 25 micrograms of vitamin D3 (1,000 IU)
- 50 mg thiamine
- 50 mg niacin
- 20 mg vitamin B6
- 1,000 micrograms of vitamin B12
- 50 mg pantothenic acid
- 500 mg acetyl-l-carnitine
- 500 mg artichoke leaf extract
- 300 mg Leaf Extract of Bacopa monnieri
- 300 mg Root extract of Rhodiola Rosea
- 300 mg DL-phenylalanine
- Disodium uridine-5′-monophosphate heptahydrate: 250 mg
- 250 mg N-Acetyl-L-Tyrosine
- 200 mg taurine
- 200 mg L-Theanine
- 200 mg of Glycerylphosphorylcholine (AGP) (Alpha-GPC)
- 150 mg citicoline
- 129 milligrams Coffee Fruit Extract (Whole)
- 100 milligrams velvet bean seed extract
- 100 mg phosphatidylserine
- 100 mg theobromine
- 80 mg docosahexaenoic acid
- 60 mg Celastrus paniculatus seed extract
- 50 mg Leaf extract of Ginkgo biloba
- 20 mg Coleus forskohlii root extract
- 10 mg pyrroloquinoline quinone disodium
- 5 mg Huperzia serrata leaf extract
But why were these substances included in the product in the first place? We choose to focus on the ten substances that have been carefully explored in terms of the advantages they give.
Keep track of which substances have been studied in people rather than in test tubes or animal studies as you read.
In general, substances with evidence supporting their usage in people will be the most effective, since humans vary greatly from test tubes and animals, and some chemicals may not operate in humans the same way they do in these types of research.
Mild vitamin D insufficiency is a widespread issue that expresses itself in a variety of ways, including impaired cognitive function. Supplementing with vitamin D has been shown to enhance brain function in the short term, particularly in persons who are vitamin D deficient .
Leaf Extract of Bacopa monnieri
In its native India, this medicinal herb has long been hailed as a natural nootropic. It has the ability to decrease inflammation in the brain and central nervous system, enabling every neuron it impacts to perform more efficiently right away. It’s used in traditional Indian medicine to treat memory loss, stress, and poor attention .
Root extract of Rhodiola Rosea
Rhodiola rosea is a well-known nootropic plant. In fact, a short, high-quality experiment demonstrated that taking R. rosea extract daily for only two weeks reduced self-reported stress, irritation, bewilderment, and melancholy considerably compared to a control group. The participants who received the R. rosea extract also reported considerably improved moods throughout the research .
Tyrosine, an amino acid, is a precursor of dopamine and norepinephrine, two neurotransmitters. Do any of these sound familiar? Because dopamine is well-known as a “feel-good” hormone, it also aids in concentration and decision-making. Similarly, norepinephrine improves your body’s response to pressure or stress .
Green tea contains L-theanine, which is one of the chemicals that delivers many of the advantages. L-theanine improves alertness, attention, and concentration in as short as 1-2 hours when paired with caffeine (which is how it occurs naturally in green tea) .
Glycerylphosphorylcholine (AGP) (Alpha-GPC)
Alpha-glycerylphosphorylcholine is a chemical that may improve mitochondrial energy production while also shielding them from oxidative stress damage . It has been examined for its cognitive benefits as well as its impact on physical strength and agility.
Coffee Fruit Extract (Whole)
Brain derived neurotrophic factor (BDNF) is a protein that promotes neuroplasticity, or your brain’s ability to learn, remember, and synthesize new information . One small study found that a single 100 mg dose of whole coffee bean extract increased BDNF production in humans by a whopping 143 percent . Note that Qualia Mind contains 129 mg of Coffee Fruit Extract (Whole) per serving, or 90 mg of pure caffeine per serving.
Acid Docosahexaenoic (DHA)
DHA, an omega-3 fatty acid found in fatty fish, is essential for normal brain development and function. Supplemental DHA was observed to enhance self-reported depressive symptoms, verbal communication abilities, and self-reported physical health in a six-month experiment .
Leaf extract of Ginkgo biloba
Ginkgo biloba is a herbal treatment that is often used for a range of ailments, but it also contains nootropic properties. It may assist to prevent age-related memory loss, as well as promote BDNF synthesis in healthy, younger persons, hence improving cognitive performance .
Disodium Pyrroloquinoline Quinone (PQQ)
Disodium Pyrroloquinoline Quinone (PQQ) is a powerful antioxidant quinone compound that may help to improve memory. In one study, after only 12 weeks, daily supplementation with PQQ increased blood flow within the brain and significantly improved attention and memory in healthy older adults .
Is Qualia Mind a safe product?
Yes…Qualia Mind is incredibly safe for generally healthy persons, with little (if any) adverse effects.
Restlessness is the most prevalent adverse effect, which is why Neurohacker advises against taking it within 12 hours of sleep.
If you’re pregnant, nursing, or under the age of 18, you shouldn’t use Qualia Mind. If you have any of the following conditions, you should avoid Qualia Mind:
- Psychiatric and neurological conditions
- Blood pressure problems
- Heart issues
- Type 2 diabetes and other endocrine diseases
- Dystrophia muscularis
- Problems with the liver or kidneys (affects the body’s capacity to properly break down and remove the components)
If you have any of the aforementioned conditions, you should speak with a certified medical practitioner before beginning to use Qualia Mind.
Qualia Mind should not be used if you are using any of the following drugs or treatments:
- Chemotherapy and radiation are examples of immunosuppressive medications and therapies.
- MAOIs, SSRIs, and other psychiatric drugs are not recommended.
To prevent developing a tolerance to Qualia Mind, Neurohacker recommends “cycling” your usage :
“Qualia Mind is meant to be used 5 days a week for 5 days and 2 days off. The advantages are maximized while desensitization is avoided. It doesn’t matter whether the “off-cycle” days are close together or not; what matters is that they happen every week.”
Keep an eye out for Qualia Mind’s individual ingredient side effects.
The particular chemicals’ adverse effects are the ones you should be most worried about.
Caffeine, for example, has a variety of documented adverse effects, including restlessness, headaches, dehydration, and anxiety .
Furthermore, long-term use of large dosages of huperzine A or other acetylcholinesterase inhibitors may create a build-up of acetylcholine known as a “cholinergic crisis,” which can include cognitive fog, headaches, and muscular cramps .
Even N-Acetyl-L-Tyrosine has been linked to adverse effects including weariness and heartburn on occasion .
To cut a long tale short, if you have known allergies to any of the chemicals in Qualia Mind, please seek medical advice before using the supplement.
Top 5 Advantages
There are various advantages to using Qualia Mind, but here are the top five:
Qualia Mind has an outstanding list of focus-enhancing substances that have been studied and proved to work. It gives hours of attention with minimum side effects as an over-the-counter smart pill, making it ideal for study sessions or lengthy work days when you require a lot of brainpower.
Acetyl-L-Carnitine and N-Acetyl-L-Tyrosine are particularly useful when trying to maintain optimum cognition in stressful settings [16, 17].
Whether you’re rushing to meet an impossible deadline or trying to finish work ahead of schedule, Qualia Mind can assist your need for extended periods of concentrated production.
Although Qualia Mind does contain caffeine from the Coffee Fruit Extract (Whole), it doesn’t derive all of its benefits from caffeine and it won’t result in the same “crash” that caffeinated energy drinks or other primarily caffeine-based products can cause. Qualia Mind provides Long-Term Energy that will last you through a full day of work.
PQQ and Theobromine are two substances that are especially helpful in reducing mental tiredness and stress levels [18, 19]. During the day, you’ll be much less weary, particularly in the afternoon when your energy levels are normally low.
There is no crash or buzz.
As previously stated, Qualia Mind’s nootropic advantages are not primarily dependent on coffee. The product gives you natural, long-lasting energy that doesn’t make you feel jittery or cause a crash. Instead, it boosts your natural energy and concentration.
The combination of caffeine and L-theanine in Qualia Mind allows for this advantage, since it has been demonstrated in multiple trials to improve cognitive function while concurrently lowering anxiety and distractibility [20, 21].
Qualia Mind is likewise a quick-acting supplement. According to their website, you may begin to experience the supplement’s benefits as soon as 40 minutes after taking your first dosage.
Pharmacokinetic studies of components like Alpha-GPC and Huperzine A from the Huperzia serrata leaf extract, both of which reach peak blood concentrations within an hour after intake [22, 23], confirm this hypothesis.
Effective and Safe
In most healthy individuals, Qualia Mind is safe and devoid of any serious adverse effects, with the exception of restlessness, which may interfere with sleep if taken later in the day. That isn’t to say that the formulation is weak. There’s a reason why Qualia Mind is so popular among nootropics users: the product really works.
Ingredients like Bacopa monnieri leaf extract, for example, are dosed to clinically appropriate levels in order to be effective. In this case, 300 mg was shown to be enough to improve working memory and cognitive processing in healthy individuals .
Simultaneously, substances like Phosphatidylserine are dosed at a level that is safe to consume. Phosphatidylserine, in particular, has been demonstrated in clinical studies to increase memory performance in older persons without causing any side effects .
NOTE: In 2020, a clinical investigation was initiated to examine the safety and effectiveness of Qualia Mind on cognition in healthy persons . Once the findings of this experiment have been published in a peer-reviewed publication, this article will be updated.
Qualia Mind is one of the most costly over-the-counter nootropics, costing $139.00 for a 28-day supply. For many individuals, this may seem impossible, but there are Subscribe and Save alternatives, discount coupons, and seasonal offers available on a regular basis to help you save money on the supplement.
Furthermore, Qualia Mind has a high pill load, with a daily dosage including seven tablets. While you may not mind if the advantages of Qualia Mind outweigh the cost, this is a lot more tablets per day than equivalent OTC nootropics like Mind Lab Pro.
Mind Lab Pro vs. Qualia Mind
Another natural nootropic that may be purchased over-the-counter is Mind Lab Pro. While the two items are comparable, you should be aware of the following important differences:
- Although both seem to function effectively as nootropics, Qualia Mind contains more active components than Mind Lab Pro.
- Although Mind Lab Pro is less priced than Qualia Mind, Qualia Mind provides discount coupons, whilst Mind Lab Pro does not.
- A daily dosage of Mind Lab Pro is merely 2 tablets, but a daily serving of Qualia Mind is 7.
For its price, composition, and convenience of use, we recommend Mind Lab Pro as the best nootropic supplement.
However, after you’ve gained a better understanding of nootropics and what you want to achieve from them, you may want to expand out and try Qualia Mind.
Modafinil vs. Qualia Mind
So, how does Qualia Mind stack up against one of the safest and most well researched smart medications on the market?
There are a few key distinctions between Modafinil and Qualia Mind that you should be aware of:
- Modafinil is a Schedule IV prescription medication, but Qualia Mind is an over-the-counter nootropic.
- While Qualia Mind offers 8 hours of attention and concentration, Modafinil may easily deliver 10-12 hours.
- A single tablet of Modafinil costs $2.30 if purchased from a legal internet dealer, while Qualia Mind costs $6.32 each serving.
- Modafinil’s greater alertness-boosting characteristics limit its use to 2-3 times per week, but Qualia Mind may be taken 5 days per week.
We’ve already written on Qualia Mind and Modafinil, so we’ll just restate our thoughts here…
Modafinil is the clear winner when it comes to improved cognition and laser concentration.
If you can’t get your hands on Modafinil and need a natural alternative that you can take all year and buy over-the-counter, Qualia Mind is your best option.
Discount Codes for Qualia Mind
Qualia Mind does provide a few discount codes, including our special Qualia Mind discount code, which will help you save even more money on this otherwise pricey supplement.
If you’ve tried it and are a Qualia Mind convert, the Neurohacker website also offers seasonal discounts (like Christmas specials) and a price-cutting Subscribe and Save option.
As a Modafinil.com reader, you may save 10% on Qualia Mind.
Simply use the following code at checkout: NOOTROPICSADVISOR
Safely Purchase Modafinil
Is Qualia Mind available on Amazon?
Qualia Mind is available on Amazon.
However, ordering Qualia Mind straight from the Neurohacker website with our discount code will save you money that you won’t get from Amazon or other comparable shops.
Qualia Mind Review | Conclusion
So, how effective is Qualia Mind? The answer is emphatically yes.
Qualia Mind is a powerful supplement, combining 28 different active ingredients in a single formulation to maximize its brain-boosting potential. If you’re seeking a potent over-the-counter product that will deliver hours of focus and Long-Term Energy on a single dose, then you may want to consider Qualia Mind.
Keep in mind that it’s not the best nootropic product for a beginning since it’s rather expensive and demands you to take seven pills each day.
Overall, Qualia Mind lives up to its bold promises of providing instant and long-lasting attention and vitality. If you’re interested in trying Qualia Mind after reading our review, make sure to get it straight from Neurohacker and use our discount code to save money.
Qualia Mind is a very effective nootropic.
To place an order, go here.
- Does high-dose vitamin D supplementation improve cognition? A randomized study in healthy individuals, Pettersen JA. 90:90-97 in Exp Gerontol.
- MD Nemetchek, AA Stierle, DB Stierle, DI Lurie Bacopa monnieri, an Ayurvedic herb, suppresses inflammatory pathways in the brain. 2017;197:92-100 in J Ethnopharmacol. doi:10.1016/j.jep.2016.07.073
- The Effects of Rhodiola rosea L. Extract on Anxiety, Stress, Cognition, and Other Mood Symptoms, Cropley M, Banks AP, Boyle J. 2015;29(12):1934-1939 in Phytother Res. doi:10.1002/ptr.5486
- Behavioral and cognitive consequences of tyrosine consumption in healthy human adults, Hase A, Jung SE, aan het Rot M. doi:10.1016/j.pbb.2015.03.008
- DA Camfield, C Stough, J Farrimond, and A B Scholey. A comprehensive review and meta-analysis of the effects of tea components L-theanine, caffeine, and epigallocatechin gallate on cognitive performance and mood. Nutr Rev. 2014;72(8):507-522. doi:10.1111/nure.12120
- G. Strifler, E. Tuboly, A. Görbe, M. Boros, D. Pécz, and P. Hartmann. L-Alpha Glycerylphosphorylcholine is used to treat mitochondrial dysfunction. 2016;11(11):e0166682. PLoS One. doi:10.1371/journal.pone.0166682. Published on November 18, 2016.
- Brain-derived neurotrophic factor and its clinical consequences, Bathina S, Das UN. doi:10.5114/aoms.2015.56342. Arch Med Sci. 2015;11(6):1164-1178.
- T. Reyes-Izquierdo, B. Nemzer, C. Shu, and others In healthy adults, coffee fruit extract has a modulatory influence on plasma levels of brain-derived neurotrophic factor. Br J Nutr. 2013;110(3):420-425.
- Sinn, N., Milte, C.M., Street, S.J., and others A 6-month randomized controlled experiment looked at the effects of EPA vs. DHA on depressive symptoms, quality of life, memory, and executive function in older individuals with moderate cognitive impairment. Br J Nutr. 2012;107(11):1682-1693. doi:10.1017/S0007114511004788
- E. Sadowska-Krpa, B. Kapciska, I. Pokora, P. Domaszewski, K. Kempa, and T. Podgórski. Effects of Six-Week Ginkgo Biloba Supplementation on Aerobic Performance, Blood Pro/Antioxidant Balance, and Serum Brain-Derived Neurotrophic Factor in Physically Active Men. doi:10.3390/nu9080803 (2017, July 26).
- Itoh Y, Hine K, Miura H, and colleagues Cognitive Functions with the Antioxidant Supplement Pyrroloquinoline Quinone Disodium Salt (BioPQQTM). 319-325 in Adv Exp Med Biol, 2016. doi:10.1007/978-1-4939-3023-4_40
- Collective of Neurohackers (n.d.). Qualia Mind instructions. https://www.neurohacker.com/faqs/instructions-for-qualia-mind.html
- MedlinePlus is a database of medical information (n.d.). Caffeine. https://medlineplus.gov/caffeine.html was retrieved.
- A. Adeyinka and N. P. Kondamudi. Cholinergic Emergency [Updated on September 11, 2020]. [Internet] [StatPearls]. StatPearls Publishing, Treasure Island (FL); Jan-2020. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/books/NBK482433/
- RxList (n.d.). Tyrosine. https://www.rxlist.com/tyrosine/supplements.htm retrieved
Effect of tyrosine on cognitive performance and blood pressure under stress, Deijen JB, Orlebeke JF. 319-323 in Brain Res Bull, 1994. doi: 10.1016/0361-9230(94)90200-3.
- Acetyl L-carnitine (ALC) therapy in elderly patients with tiredness, Malaguarnera M, Gargante MP, Cristaldi E, Colonna V, Messano M, Koverech A, Neri S, Vacante M, Cammalleri L, Motta M. 2008;46(2):181-90 in Arch Gerontol Geriatr. http://dx.doi.org/10.1016/j.archger.2007.03.012
- M. Nakano, T. Yamamoto, H. Okamura, A. Tsua, and Y. Kowatari. Stress, Fatigue, and Sleep Effects of Oral Pyrroloquinoline Quinone Supplementation 2012;2(8):307-324 in Funct Food Health Dis. http://dx.doi.org/10.31989/ffhd.v2i8.81
- AB Scholey, SJ French, PJ Morris, DO Kennedy, AL Milne, CF Haskell. Consumption of cocoa flavanols improves mood and cognitive function over long periods of mental work. doi: 10.1177/0269881109106923. J Psychopharmacol. 2010;24(10):1505-14.
- GN Owen, H Parnell, EA De Bruin, and JA Rycroft. L-theanine and caffeine’s combined impact on cognitive function and mood. 10.1179/147683008X301513 Nutr Neurosci. 2008;11(4):193-8.
- CN Kahathuduwa, S Wakefield, BD West, and others Effects of combining L-theanine and caffeine on sustained attention and inhibitory control in children with ADHD: a proof-of-concept neuroimaging RCT. Sci Rep. 2020;10:13072. doi: 10.1038/s41598-020-70037-7.
- Examine (2018). Alpha-GPC. https://examine.com/supplements/alpha-gpc/research/ retrieved
- Pharmacokinetics of huperzine A after oral administration to human volunteers, Li YX, Zhang RQ, Li CR, Jiang XH. Doi: 10.1007/BF03191002
- T Peth-Nui, J Wattanathorn, S Muchimapura, and others Effects of a 12-week Bacopa monnieri supplementation on attention, cognitive processing, working memory, and cholinergic and monoaminergic system functions in healthy elderly volunteers. 2012;2012:606424. Evid Based Complement Alternat Med. doi:10.1155/2012/606424
- A. Kato-Kataoka, M. Sakai, R. Ebina, C. Nonaka, T. Asano, and T. Miyamori. The memory function of elderly Japanese patients with memory problems is improved by soybean-derived phosphatidylserine. 2010;47(3):246-255 in J Clin Biochem Nutr. doi:10.3164/jcbn.10-62
- ClinicalTrials.gov is a database of clinical trials (2020). Qualia Mind on Cognition: A Safety and Efficacy Study in a Healthy Population https://clinicaltrials.gov/ct2/show/NCT0438972/ retrieved from https://clinicaltrials.gov/ct2/show/NCT
Qualia Mind is a pre-made nootropic that is available for purchase. The product comes with a guarantee and a free trial. Qualia Mind has been reviewed by many people and is considered one of the best products in its category. Reference: qualia mind experience.
Frequently Asked Questions
- qualia mind alternative
- qualia mind dangers
- qualia mind review reddit
- qualia mind side effects reddit
- qualia mind near me